Fast Rescue Boat
Time & Location
About the Course
Course Duration: 3 Days (24 Hours)
Fast Rescue Boat (FRB) operators uphold an important role in saving mariners, marshaling life rafts, towing vessels in distress, and conducting search, rescue, and patrol missions. At Seafarers Worldwide, we use a number of Rescue Craft, real launching arrangements, and extensive on-water practical training to ensure our graduates not only meet the requirements, but also gain valuable experience that may save lives.
In this course you will:
- Take charge of Fast Rescue Boats during and after launch, and upon recovery
- Participate in all aspects of rescue and care of casualties from the water
- Operate FRB engines
- Learn FRB capsize; causes, prevention and righting
- Learn FRB craft; equipment and operation
- Learn FRB maintenance, operations, and casualties
This course satisfies Section A-VI/2 paragraphs 5-8 and table A-VI/2 of the STCW Code as defined by Title 46 Code of Federal Regulation (46 CFR, part 10) and is recognized by the United States Coast Guard, Transport Canada, and other international maritime regulatory authorities.
*Before you register, please click here for our Covid-19 safety practices. Call 206-659-7178 or email email@example.com for more information.