Mon, Jul 12|
Seafarers Worldwide Career Training
Proficiency in Survival Craft Limited
Time & Location
Jul 12, 2021, 8:00 AM – Jul 14, 2021, 4:30 PM
Seafarers Worldwide Career Training, 301 30th St, Anacortes, WA 98221, USA
About the Course
Course Duration: 2.5 Days (20 Hours)
STCW mandates that all Able Seafarers demonstrate competency in Survival Craft operations. This course solves the problem for mariners working on vessels without lifeboats. This is an excellent course for inland workers, ferry workers, fishing vessels, or any vessel carrying alternative Survival Craft.
In this course you will:
- Operate Life-Saving Appliances and take charge of a Survival Craft or Rescue Boat during or after launch
- Operate a Rescue Craft engine
- Manage survivors and Survival Craft after abandoning ship
- Know the correct use of all locating devices, including communication and signaling apparatuses and pyrotechnics
- Learn how to apply first aid to survivors and the actions to take to preserve lives
This course satisfies Subpart C of Title 11, 46 CFR for any endorsement of Able Seafarer restricted to vessels without lifeboats.
*Before you register, please click here for our Covid-19 safety practices. Call 206-659-7178 or email email@example.com for more information.